Saturday, April 24, 2010

If I Could Then I Would

If I could have a dragon, I would named him Dantes
If I could have ever try ‘if’ jail, I would be wiser and smarter then now like Dantes did there
If I could not eat for a couple of the days, I would hear clearly
If I could turn back time, I would be there for ‘the person’
If I could be a witch, I would try ‘riddiculous’ spell (but can I see how is Allah then?)
If I could be a witch, I would be one of Gryffindor house student
If I could be Valentine, I would do the same to Maximilien
If I could be forensic accountant, I would find the true suspect of Century Bank Scandal
If I could be the spy, I would find the secret of w**t* *ou*e
If I could be Padri Faria, I would enjoy my time in the jail and did another dangerous stuffes :p
If I could be the Head of Accounting Program. I would do the same with RJ

(kabuuurrr)

0 comments:

Post a Comment